Your new trees will increase your property value, help the environment, provide shade and insulation for your home, and make your neighbourhood more livable. Each tree planted contributes to growing the urban forest and increases tree canopy coverage across the City.
Eligibility & Limits
- This program is for private properties in Surrey.
- Trees are only available to Surrey residents.
- Maximum three per person, six per household per sale.
- Trees average 2-3cm caliper size. Most would not meet the size requirements as replacement trees, and we are unable to guarantee the size ofA specific trees in advance of purchase.
- Most trees are in 5-gallon pots and vary between 6-12 feet tall. Ensure your vehicle can accommodate this.
How to Buy
All trees are $20. Our new online tree store will open at 9:00am on August 18:
- Select up to 3 trees per order. Households purchasing over 3 trees will have two separate orders.
- Proceed to your cart and choose your pickup time.
- Enter your payment details and check out.
You will receive an emailed confirmation of your order as well as a reminder prior to pickup on September 12 at the Surrey Operations Centre (6651 148 St, Surrey, BC V3S 3C7).
Tree Availability: August Sale
Sale opens September 29 at 9:00am, and all pickups are on Sunday, October 24 at the Surrey Operations Centre (6651 148 St, Surrey, BC V3S 3C7). A link to the store will be added to this page.
Tree Availability: September Sale
- Apple - Ambrosia
- Apple - Granny Smith
- Apple - Honey Crisp
- Apple - McIntosh
- Apple - Red Delicious
- Apple - Royal Gala
- Beech - Fagus sylvatica
- Cherry - Lapin
- Cherry - Stella
- Dogwood - Blue Shadow
- Dogwood - Celestial
- Dogwood - Satomi
- Fig - Brown turkey
- Ginkgo - Saratoga
- Magnolia - Blushing Belle
- Magnolia - Butterflies
- Magnolia - Colossus
- Magnolia - Daybreak
- Magnolia - Genie
- Magnolia - Kobus
- Magnolia - Sun Sprite
- Magnolia - Sunsation
- Magnolia - Yellow Bird
- Parrotia - Persian Spire
- Parrotia - Persica Vanessa
- Peach - Frost
- Pear - Anjour
- Plum - Italian prune
- Sourwood - Oxydendrum arboreum
- Tulip Tree - Liriodendron Little Volunteer
Learn more from the International Society of Arboriculture on planting a tree in your backyard and remember to water your trees regularly to keep them growing and healthy.
For help placing your order, call 604-501-5100.
For general inquiries, cancellations, and refunds, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number if you have placed an order.
Post Your Comment: